Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Drought

So much for the drought and antlers running small this year. Just saw the A3 statewide AZ elk on the ground. Wow what a beast.

Congrats to the hunter and those guys.

• Like 2

That thing was unreal. I was curious though why they wouldnt have given him a couple more weeks? With the rainfall that thing woulda added 2-4 on every tine wouldnt it?

• Like 1

That thing was unreal. I was curious though why they wouldnt have given him a couple more weeks? With the rainfall that thing woulda added 2-4 on every tine wouldnt it?

Maybe a bull that spent most of his time on the rez and they had to shoot him when they caught him off the rez?

• Like 1

Probably because he could rub in 2 weeks and change his pattern.

I'm guessing they had this bulls every move nailed down and they knew it was time before he changed patterns. Or it was when the hunter could squeeze it in between all the scouting and checking cams. Wink wink

He probably wasnt going to grow much more anyway, and with less than three weeks left on the tag, probably best to shoot him while you got him.

Looks like a high country bull. Kinda cool country.

Maybe a bull that spent most of his time on the rez and they had to shoot him when they caught him off the rez?

Cant you just shoot him on the Rez and then load him up and take pics somewhere else?

• Like 8

Had to have shot him in 4b......

Cool...I have a 4B archery tag this Sept!! :-)

• Like 1