Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Drought

Nice bull. Hope he enjoys all the meat hes getting.

do you think he will cook it or one of his servers ?
I would hope he or his wife will, or hope he donated it to the guides? I know what your saying though. I just didnt want to go there lol.
  • Like 3

I would hope he or his wife will, or hope he donated it to the guides? I know what your saying though. I just didnt want to go there lol.

yeah I hear ya my touge is bleeding right now !!!!

The haters are thick tonight!

hey dick head nobodys hating thats a nice bull , I just wish I couldve had all my trophies tied up to a tree with dollar signs !!!

Not me, I like to hunt! Im sure this guy made excellent career choices in life so he could afford good outfitters that like to hunt and find trophies like this bull!

• Like 5

The haters are thick tonight!

hey dick head nobodys hating thats a nice bull , I just wish I couldve had all my trophies tied up to a tree with dollar signs !!!

That's called 'hating".

• Like 2

I always get a kick out of how these threads get derailed by the rich guy haters. So what exactly is everyones idea of rich? If they sold governor tags for $10,000 would you still hate on him for buying one? How about $5,000? $1,000? You are more then willing to spend $100 for a draw tag. There are people that cant afford that as well, you would be angry if they were ripping on a pic posted of you and your son after an awesome hunt with a giant bull. I busted my butt and went to college until I was 30 to get a good job. I probably spent about $30k a year on hunts and tags. Mostly just making sure Im in all available draws, but some landowner, and maybe will buy a governor tag someday in the future if the lord blesses me with health enough to keep showing up for work everyday and my business keeps growing. I didnt come from money, I was raised in a 12x60 trailer house, I worked my butt off, not to make money and buy a Porsche, but to have a good living for my family and to have money left over to go on quality hunts. How is that any different then what this guy did (just on a larger scale)? I think its cool as heck he has his son along for the hunt and am grateful for his contribution to AZ wildlife. I can only hope that someday thats my face in one of those pics.

• Like 9