goinhuntn

Trail cameras

Ya, I'd assume their intent is toward sat/cell phone transmission-capable cams.

N

All trail cameras can transmit images... wifi enabled SD cards make that possible. Welcome to 2018

209or51.jpg
Was literally going to post same gif! Looked up... real thing.

100' maximum transmission to other wifi capable (smart) device.

100' is pretty useless.

There are uses for 100' transmission. I make my own game cameras using Aduino cards and wireless transmitters. The PIR is the master and the "flash" and cameras are the slaves. I have been using old digital cameras that I buy for about $5, use a CCTV security camera IR light ring, and the PIR. One of my cameras is under $15 and hard to find all 3 pieces. The only down side is all pictures have the IR filter removed from the camera so look up what they look like in daytime. Imagine sending a wireless copy someplace and having your camera stolen, you still have the pictures. :ph34r:

N

All trail cameras can transmit images... wifi enabled SD cards make that possible. Welcome to 2018

209or51.jpg
Was literally going to post same gif! Looked up... real thing.

100' maximum transmission to other wifi capable (smart) device.

100' is pretty useless.

There are uses for 100' transmission. I make my own game cameras using Aduino cards and wireless transmitters. The PIR is the master and the "flash" and cameras are the slaves. I have been using old digital cameras that I buy for about $5, use a CCTV security camera IR light ring, and the PIR. One of my cameras is under $15 and hard to find all 3 pieces. The only down side is all pictures have the IR filter removed from the camera so look up what they look like in daytime. Imagine sending a wireless copy someplace and having your camera stolen, you still have the pictures. :ph34r:
That's too much work for this beer drinking, grumpy old geezer to handle.😰

Too many acronyms for my fellatious mind to comprehend, but sounds like a good system to covertly store pics of your camera captors!