Idcurs

Found my 18a shoter!!!

Maybe he'll get hit buy a car like that giant mulie last yr in Colorado before they shoot him. Crazy goat

I dont get why everyone has such a hard on for that goat. Its got giant prongs but they are looking or 4 high. I think that thing is ugly.

Not great pictures, but the the big cutter buck was a buck we looked at all summer and had him glassed up along with the buck we shot the night before the season and ended up choosing the other buck to put to bed... Anyway, by far the biggest cutter buck we have seen (this was 2015). He was killed that year by AZ Pronghorn Guide service and was a toad. Love the buck we shot, but not so sure we made the right decision.

2nd buck was a 19B buck many years ago (04-05ish?). My buddy had the rifle tag that year and we heard this one killed during the archery hunt. Way before phone scope. No cutters, but cool 19B buck. If anyone knows of this buck, would love to see a a good picture of him and know what he scored (no prongs or mass, but was cool).

post-13161-0-76128300-1533425510_thumb.jpg

post-13161-0-91175000-1533425802_thumb.png

• Like 1

Is that the buck that the was just killed by a youth hunter with the donated tag?

Not great pictures, but the the big cutter buck was a buck we looked at all summer and had him glassed up along with the buck we shot the night before the season and ended up choosing the other buck to put to bed... Anyway, by far the biggest cutter buck we have seen (this was 2015). He was killed that year by AZ Pronghorn Guide service and was a toad. Love the buck we shot, but not so sure we made the right decision.

2nd buck was a 19B buck many years ago (04-05ish?). My buddy had the rifle tag that year and we heard this one killed during the archery hunt. Way before phone scope. No cutters, but cool 19B buck. If anyone knows of this buck, would love to see a a good picture of him and know what he scored (no prongs or mass, but was cool).

2nd 1 looks more like a spanish goat. Crazy