Sign in to follow this  
bigorange

Leftover results

Man that list went fast...only 30A and 30B left under General. Now I'm worried I didn't get anything since it's not on Portal.

3rd choice 36A early November for me. Had hoped to get a tag in 36B with my boys but very happy to be hunting. Good luck to all!

Tried to get my kids a leftover in 24a and 24b. Looks like it's a bust. Gonna sign my 34a tag over to her since it's her first year. Getting harder and harder to draw. I remember in the 80's and 90s there were leftover late whitetail tags... those were the good ole days.

• Like 2

Checked all day and just checked again (5:30) and drew a 30A WT tag 1104 which was my 5th choice. Never set foot in there and I know it is a tough unit for access but at least I got a tag. I figure "if" I'm lucky enough to get a deer after all the scouting trips (live in Mesa) meat will probably be close to $20 a pound LOL

YIPPEE!

• Like 2

$20 per pound coues meat is a smoking deal.

Doesn't count the almost $1900 I just put into my rifle.

• Like 1

Should have just bought a factory gun...I hear some are stupid accurate.

Especially in some calibers but my 25yo 700 in 7RM is at 1MOA with factory ammo. I haven't reloaded in years but will probably start again.

Tried to get my kids a leftover in 24a and 24b. Looks like it's a bust. Gonna sign my 34a tag over to her since it's her first year. Getting harder and harder to draw. I remember in the 80's and 90s there were leftover late whitetail tags... those were the good ole days.

Tried for the same tags and no dice.

G&F doesn't like me this year. I will just try to stick an arrow in this guy next month(picture taken last week)

post-4480-0-59670700-1532630209_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

G&F doesn't like me this year. I will just try to stick an arrow in this guy next month(picture taken last week)

IMG_2468.jpg

Top or bottom are both shooters.

• Like 2