Sign in to follow this  
bigorange

Leftover results

Those went quicker than I thought they were going to! I'm counting my blessings that I picked up the tag I did. Good luck to all out there!

I'm giving up hope...nothing on the portal and the list is down to nothing. Guess I'll be archery hunting only this year. At least my daughter drew a youth tag...

• Like 1

We struck out also. And we mailed the application on Friday. We had all five choices filled out with hunts with pretty good tag amounts left. We must of ended up on the bottom of the pile. Idaho, here I come.

I had to mail mine on Tuesday! But I sent it in from Texas. I got lucky and got my first choice. When I lived in Tucson, mailing them in Thursday morning always worked for me.

I had to mail mine on Tuesday! But I sent it in from Texas. I got lucky and got my first choice. When I lived in Tucson, mailing them in Thursday morning always worked for me.

So did you pick a hunt down south?

So did you pick a hunt down south?

Yes, but I always hunt down south. Couldnt get a December with my 6 points, maybe next year.

• Like 1

I sent mine Saturday morning and drew 3 choice I guess it depends on were they start on the pile .I have a buddy that also sent his on Saturday and he drew his first choice we both live in east valley

It's the Newberg effect

So you are saying not knowing is bliss?

I'm saying everyone who didn't know about the leftovers until his podcast leaving them to the locals who did was bliss...

What happens when the out of stater come on a leftover tag, finds out it requires actual hunting. Will they continue to come?

• Like 1

What happens when the out of stater come on a leftover tag, finds out it requires actual hunting. Will they continue to come?

hunting the late season in AZ may be tough hunts, but it looks like a vacation for someone living in the frozen north. For them, it could be considered a warm weather camping trip with your rifle. In other words, good times.

• Like 1