Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

Lets talk boots

Merrell Reflex Mid Waterproof Hikers or more recently Cabelas Silent Stalk Sneaker. Went with the Cabelas because I needed higher tops than the Merrell's. When my Coues unit started getting grazed less and less the grass and weeds got to much for a mid top boot.

Just went to Ross Outdoors for my first time. Really nice shop and really helpful staff. I went in with the intent to try on the Lowa TIBET GTX standard height for sizing, then have them order the Tibet GTX High. After walking around in the standard height Tibet, I can’t imagine needing any more ankle support. Ross Outdoors ordered me a pair of 9.5 EE. Look forward to breaking these in.

• Like 1

I should be picking up my boots next week. I’m gonna swap out the insoles. What insoles are you guys running? Is it worth going custom orthotics? My feet have really high arches.

Just left ross with a pair of crispi nevada. Felt like my foot was surrounded by pillows.

• Like 3

On 8/11/2018 at 12:39 PM, Adicted said:

Just left ross with a pair of crispi nevada. Felt like my foot was surrounded by pillows.

I was in there today, and I think I am going to have them order me a set soon. The 12 regular was snug so a 12.5ee should be about right.

Just got my crispy summit gtx boots today, did a 3 mile scout for elk tonight on dam lava rock.. My feet feel great and the felt like the were pre broke in.. Love them.. My feet will never be the same. Hope we find a good bull for my friend's boy in the morning.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Just got my crispy summit gtx boots today, did a 3 mile scout for elk tonight on dam lava rock.. My feet feel great and the felt like the were pre broke in.. Love them.. My feet will never be the same. Hope we find a good bull for my friend's boy in the morning.

Good Luck.

I ordered a set of Crispi from Ross. I should have them early next week. I am excited for them to show up so I can break them in.

On 10/6/2018 at 3:04 PM, Hoss50 said:

I ordered a set of Crispi from Ross. I should have them early next week. I am excited for them to show up so I can break them in.

I put some miles on Crispi Nevadas this weekend out scouting. They are awesome. They are super comfortable, good stability, and good traction.