Sign in to follow this  
lancetkenyon

Let's kill a scammer

Anyone want to help me blow up a scammer's phone?

It is the "IRS" investigation team....with terrible grammar on a digital recording. I called back and got the guy so pissed he hung up on me. Feel free to call him to chat....

Screenshot_20180726-105205_Contacts_zpse

• Like 2

Are you sure it is the same guy? I have heard of scammers being able to show someone else's phone number when they call. I think it is called a ghost phone number. So then, when you call back to give them a hard time, the person who answers honestly had nothing to do with it. If it is a scammer, blow his phone up. haha

• Like 2

Pretty easy for me, if your not in my contact list you go to voicemail. I don't clean out my mailbox so it is full and can't leave a message.

• Like 4

The old IRS we're going to send you to jail scammers have been calling me like non-stop for 6 months. The part where they say if you do not call us back we can't help what happens to you and it's almost like they're laughing is the part that really gets me

• Like 1

Pretty easy for me, if your not in my contact list you go to voicemail. I don't clean out my mailbox so it is full and can't leave a message.

Better hope you don't draw the raffle tag tonight....

It would be fun to call them, and give them a bashing, but then they would capture our numbers. I don't want my number on the dark web.

star 67 will hid your number. Just dial *67 then the outgoing number, i.e., *67 480 123 4567

I use it all the time,

• Like 3

Better hope you don't draw the raffle tag tonight....

With my luck it won't matter.

They all suck, and the phone companies don't care because there making money

• Like 1

I keep getting calls from robo dialing computers, even though I am on the Federal do not call registry.

Got one today and yelled at the lady on the other end. She hung up on me when I told her I was going to file a complaint with the FCC. You can get $500 a call if you can prove who called you.

Many of the robo dial calls are spoofed numbers so they can not be easily traced.

You can get an app on your phone called HIYA that will filter out a lot of the spoofed numbers, telemarketers etc.

Its not perfect but it works pretty good.

I might try that. I get at least one call a day, even though I am on the do not call registry.

It gets really annoying.

• Like 1