Sign in to follow this  
Dirtbag

Unbelievable !!!!!!!

So I was in Az Kiabab this weekend and took this pic. Yes, I can't believe it either. It is obvious what it is but problem is closest herd I know about is at least 120 miles away in Utah. I did find out that they are also at Bearzonia in Williams. So what is it doing in the Kiabab ?

post-14750-0-09643400-1532918617_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Whats your price on the location?

Haha....it is not mine to sell

Ha ha have you spoke with game and fish to see if there are any laws about why you could not take it?

Ha ha have you spoke with game and fish to see if there are any laws about why you could not take it?

I reported it to G&F and they said they would contact me for more info.

Did you give them a location??? I would not have ha ha, unless they proved there is some kind of regulation prohibiting you from harvesting 😊

Did you give them a location??? I would not have ha ha, unless they proved there is some kind of regulation prohibiting you from harvesting

I gave them general area but I'm sure they will prod me for specific location. If given the opportunity to kill I believe I would have to decline. I certainly would love to harvest a mtn goat and do apply every year in Utah. However Killing this goat wouldn't feel right to me.

• Like 4

Did you give them a location??? I would not have ha ha, unless they proved there is some kind of regulation prohibiting you from harvesting

I gave them general area but I'm sure they will prod me for specific location. If given the opportunity to kill I believe I would have to decline. I certainly would love to harvest a mtn goat and do apply every year in Utah. However Killing this goat wouldn't feel right to me.

I agree. Not sure why folks want to shoot this critter. I think its awesome that they are out expanding their range. But I bet whatever population base it came from could use another animal to help keep building the herd. As fragile as goat herds are, one animal isnt insignificant.

• Like 4

I agree. Not sure why folks want to shoot this critter. I think its awesome that they are out expanding their range. But I bet whatever population base it came from could use another animal to help keep building the herd. As fragile as goat herds are, one animal isnt insignificant.

If its legal to do so then I would pull the trigger. Thats why

• Like 1