Sign in to follow this  
Cloninger

Antelope Season is Here

Pronghorn Hunting Books For Sale - Key: HB hard back, PB paper back, DJ dust jacket, Edition 1st for first edition, 2nd for second, etc. For information and purchase contact me at jrcloninger@bigvalley.net. Thanks, Jim

Pronghorn Hunting Books - All in excellent condition.

1) Cadieux, Charles L., Pronghorn North America's Unique Antelope - HB, DJ, 1st 1986 - $25.00 + shipping.

2) Hepworth,William G. etal., Abundance, Distribution and Food Habits of the Pronghorn - PB, 1st 1973 - $25.00 + shipping.

3) Einarsen, Arthur S., The Pronghorn Antelope and it's Management - HB, DJ, 1st 1948 - $50.00 + shipping.

4) Popowski, Bert, Hunting Pronghorn Antelope - HB, DJ, 1st 1959 - $50.00 + shipping.

5) Popowski, Bert & Pyle, Wilf E., The Hunter's Book of the Pronghorn Antelope - HB, DJ, 1st 1982 - $25.00 + shipping.

6) Wormer, Joe Van, The World of the Pronghorn - HB, DJ, 1st 1968 - $25.00 + shipping.

7) O'Connor, Jack - Game in the Desert Revisited, HB, Slip Case, 2nd 1984 - $75.00 + shipping.

Shipping - $10.00 USPS Media Mail.

Who needs a dam book, scout and learn then hunt, some people read to much, hand on training for me. Hope you sell your books

Ya I'm jealous, wish I would read more, was told once everything you need to know is in a book.

Who needs a dam book, scout and learn then hunt, some people read to much, hand on training for me. Hope you sell your books

Just to be clear, he is selling books on antelope hunting, not dams......lol

• Like 2

Don't you have anything better to do than crap on his post? Read O'Conner's book. It's a classic. You have heard of him haven't you? Slight chance you just might learn something or better yet, call him and talk to him. He obviously has a lot of books about hunting and just might share some of his knowledge.

• Like 2