naturebob

White Mtns. Fishing?

What is the fun in cow bells, never used a car bumper before.

• Like 1

it was 1972 and i was bragging about how this 13yo had caught a great 5 fish limit(including a 15" squaretail) trolling w a cowbell. Mr. Law-the owner of the big lake concession-asked me if i would rather catch those fish while 'fishing' rather than 'trolling'.......? that put a spur under my saddle for life.

i used to sell my trolling spot on charter boats for a beer.

lee

attention all hands...now hear this...if you get up early and cast a 1/6oz black roostertail or 1/8oz greenfrog Z-ray from the shore at reservation, luna, big, sunrise, hawley, crescent, or other high-up lakes you might not have the energy at 10am to launch ur boat. hundred fish days really happen.

good luck all,

lee

• Like 2

I caught 3 deformed trout in Willow Springs. No top fin, had no fight in them. Had more fun watching retarded boat owners load and unload huge boats.

I caught 3 deformed trout in Willow Springs. No top fin, had no fight in them. Had more fun watching retarded boat owners load and unload huge boats.

you-just-went-full-hard-r-never-go-full-

Here are the two victims of my fish guiding....they both think I am the greatest ever....we got lucky!!!

This is the first time they ever fished, it was so fun to watch the excitement doing something I take for granted!!

post-2034-0-49903500-1534188155_thumb.jpg

post-2034-0-42210600-1534188173_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Just spent Labor Day weekend fishing Reservation and Big Lake. Never seen the lakes so bad, Low water and algae bloom real bad. Big lake you cant even troll its so bad. Did catch fish on the Rez lakes but no size to them. Going back up to listen to the ELK bugle and slay some more trout next week.