Sign in to follow this  
SeanP

KAHLES K25i IS IN!

This...is the ONLY Tangent Theta that matters around here.

For Cliff's viewing pleasure....

20180707_171306_zpsd16avc9t.jpg

• Like 1

Yep. That is the plan. Threw a quick 30 minute paint job on it.

20180812_181334_zpsarhbao6d.jpg

Shot this group yesterday @ 200 yards.

20180811_080010_zpsr8razw4e.jpg

Zeroed it where I wanted it. Then, over the course of 2+ hours, I took 3 separate cold bore shots @ 200 while working on other rifles.

20180812_084840_zpsmrowl5oy.jpg

• Like 3

Man not even close to the middle circle ️ on that target, looks like it needs lots of work 😊

• Like 3

Lets just agree to let it lay. We aren't going to see eye to eye. I'm no liberal I'm a conservative which should be obvious in my writings. And all I have said was that I don't think taking Big game animals at extended distances with target bullets is a good idea for various reasons. You seem to think I shouldn't be able to voice my opinion. Everyone is entitled to that.

And now you want a fist fight. I'm no virgin to that but there are better ways to settle things. Lets just agree to disagree and keep our disagreements off of here.

All you need to reply is DEAL

KC

Who invited you in to this? I don't know what is up with you but that is not who I am and I'm sure the fellow you keep accusing me of being doesn't like it either. So as usual BLOW THAT NOSE @ WIPE THOSE TEARS and stay out of others business NO CONTENT or I'm going to start telling on you.

Dan

Voicing your opinion is fantastic. Sniffing out long range topics and claiming these guys arent real hunters is another. Trying to publicly humiliate me on the tangent of theta is another.

Ive got a 15 month old and a 3 week old baby, I dont need anymore arguing or disagreement then what I have.

Agreed to shake hands and part ways. From what Ive gathered, you are an intelligent man with lots to offer. Look forward to more content from you.

Cliff

• Like 1

Lets just agree to let it lay. We aren't going to see eye to eye. I'm no liberal I'm a conservative which should be obvious in my writings. And all I have said was that I don't think taking Big game animals at extended distances with target bullets is a good idea for various reasons. You seem to think I shouldn't be able to voice my opinion. Everyone is entitled to that.

And now you want a fist fight. I'm no virgin to that but there are better ways to settle things. Lets just agree to disagree and keep our disagreements off of here.

All you need to reply is DEAL

KC

Who invited you in to this? I don't know what is up with you but that is not who I am and I'm sure the fellow you keep accusing me of being doesn't like it either. So as usual BLOW THAT NOSE @ WIPE THOSE TEARS and stay out of others business NO CONTENT or I'm going to start telling on you.

Dan

It's amazing what information can be found through a simple (and free) Google search when one posts their home phone number multiple times on the internet, Patrick.

KC KC

It's amazing what misinformation can be gathered as well. Phone numbers change silly boy, as usual your incorrect. SO WIPE THOSE EYES and BLOW THAT NOSE. And quit using BP'S Government computers during work hours to try and figure out who I am.

Dan

Voicing your opinion is fantastic. Sniffing out long range topics and claiming these guys arent real hunters is another. Trying to publicly humiliate me on the tangent of theta is another.

Ive got a 15 month old and a 3 week old baby, I dont need anymore arguing or disagreement then what I have.

Agreed to shake hands and part ways. From what Ive gathered, you are an intelligent man with lots to offer. Look forward to more content from you.

Cliff

^^^^^^ I can't agree more !!!!!! And I can't agree more on the last part too. Please no more condescending remarks about anyone who does it different. We are all here to learn from one another and discuss the outdoors

• Like 1

I can't agree more, I'll bite my tongue more often and never make anything personal in the future.

Dan