bonecollector

Webcast tonight regarding the "Education" funding

Emailing in suggestions reaches FAR many more people than 20 guys who are expressly against something going to a meeting. Lots of us have busy lives and taking 10 minutes to write an email serves us better, rather than going to a meeting for 3 hours that usually just involves azgfd vs. the audience.

• Like 2

I wonder if they get 500 people that vote for a Heritage stamp and 50 for more tags if they will still give out more tags. I am thinking the raw data from emails should be public record at some point. Last go around Brewer had two people from her staff attend the G&F meeting on the USO/SFW tag grab. I would write to the Governor and the state legislators to plant the seeds for oversight on this one.

Guess what Davis is Duceys buddy.

Emailing in suggestions reaches FAR many more people than 20 guys who are expressly against something going to a meeting. Lots of us have busy lives and taking 10 minutes to write an email serves us better, rather than going to a meeting for 3 hours that usually just involves azgfd vs. the audience.

How could it be AZGFD ca the audience if AZGFD is asking for ideas from the audience? They were supposed to be gathering ideas and then assembling recommendations. There should not be anything to argue with at this point.

That figures on Ducey. He has old Cindy McCain locked in as our next senator when the old man dies so hope he loses the primary vote.

I hope this does not come down to a vote where 500 people support one thing and 50 support another and that is how they choose what method to follow. This is not a ballot issue but a chance for people to offer suggestions and bring up concerns. I hope the committee takes ALL suggestions under consideration and selects the best one based on sustainability, least impact on hunters/fishermen and meets the monetary goal that has been suggested. The best decisions are not always the most popular.

I am also concerned about creating another form of bureaucracy. What percentage of the money is going to go to hiring more staff that includes wages, matching funds, insurance, retirement and a new 3/4 ton 4X4 PU?

Has anybody noticed any difference in curbing ATV/UTV abuse since we had to start buying the $25 stamp 12 or so years ago? I haven't. I do see colorful brochures and pictures on the website but that is about it. If this is the same kind of thing we are looking at for educating the public then I want no part of it and I would just as soon as sell a few tags to rich folks and let them pay for it.

• Like 1