Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Sand crane

Hunt permit-tag application process and schedule

Sandhill crane hunt permit-tags may be obtained only through application and drawing procedures as prescribed in R12-4-104 and R12-4-114. Applications for hunt permit- tags shall be made on Hunt Permit-tag Application Forms. In order to participate in the draw you must have or apply for a license. If you are not licensed at the time you submit your Hunt Permit-tag Application Form, you must apply for a license by completing the license form section and include payment with the application.

Hunt Permit-tag Applications for sandhill crane will

be accepted beginning July 30, 2018, by mail only at

the following addresses: P.O. Box 74020, Phoenix, AZ 85087-1052; or at 5000 W. Carefree Highway, Phoenix, AZ 85086-5000. These applications may not be hand delivered to any Department of ce. Deadline for the Department to receive applications is Aug. 31, 2018. No application will be accepted after this date regardless of postmark. Hunt permit-tags will be mailed out by Sept. 10, 2018.

The hunt permit-tag fee is $43.00 for residents and $45.00 for non-residents (each hunter will receive 3 hunt permit-tags).

Deadline is creeping up, shoot me a message if anyone wants to do the same hunt number. I'll be picking soon but not locked in at all

• Like 1

I'm an hour from wilcox I'll put in with you. Might even know a circle crop farmer that might let us hunt their property by double Adobe.

• Like 1

November and December are the hunts, the regs are on AZGFD site under hunt regulations down the page a ways.

Not many hunts or tags but sounds like it could be a fun 3 days.

Supposed to be some good meat.

Maybe the farmers need some yotes removed also.

Any interest in going out for some crane hunting?

Might make some decoys and give it a try this year.

When is deadline? I hate that it is separate regs.