Sign in to follow this  
Rag Horn

Calling all Internet Lawyers specializing in Archery Law

Does anyone know the laws surrounding shooting a bow inside city limits? I know there will be lots of opinions on what should or shouldn't be. But does anyone have any reading material that spell out what is and is not legal when shooting a bow inside city limits? Maybe each city has its own ordinances? I am assuming the law would be different if i am on private property vs the playground of the local elementary school but I am interested in learning the nuances of what is legal and illegal.

Yup game and fish doesn't care they actually want the herd in check in the city limits. Endless fight up here in Payson, different answer from everyone you ask.. Wing it see what happens. Just don't let it die in a pita members yard..

Go shoot, some busybody soccer mom will let you know if its legal.

Lol oh I know they will have a lot to say on the subject.

Yup game and fish doesn't care they actually want the herd in check in the city limits. Endless fight up here in Payson, different answer from everyone you ask.. Wing it see what happens. Just don't let it die in a pita members yard..

Lol. Yeah cant let it die in pita members yard.

I am just looking for the easiest way to target practice in Gilbert. Maybe the range is the best option but am looking to explore all my options.

No problem at all target shooting, I used to do it all the time in my back yard when I lived down there.

• Like 1

I shoot all the time in my backyard but its only 20 yds

Thats all Id be able to do too but for now that would be good enough for my skill level.