hoghntr

Ok i was donated a 13b archery tag NOW WHAT? 😯

1st i believe donor wants to go so hopefully he knows more than i about 13b. 2nd i may have some guide assistance but sounds like he will be quite busy this hunt with many clients and some industry folks so i'm kinda freaking out. (maybe he has 20 guys working for him im not sure) Normally a hunter has months to prepare! I have 2 weeks till hunt and it starts 2 days after cast comes off and stitches removed from toe fuse metatarsal removal and achilles reconstruction so hiking is out... Out as in no freaking way! Water sitting will be a must! I aint complaining but i surely wanna make something of this tag!!! A goant muley has always ALWAYS been my #1 hunt dream and this is a incredible opportunity so i would like to get a nice buck but at same time it will not take much to beat my best buck. :]

Pain is not the deal, i can handle pain quite well but can't handle making foot worse this is kinda my last chance with fixing it so gotta be good boy.

Wish me luck and feel free to pm info and don't worry im 98% sure i will never make it back there again. If i ever did return i would always check with person before using their spot.

Hopefully i will have pictures to show off.

Thanks, Mike

• Like 1

Good luck Mike! I dont know anything about the strip, but from what I hear those hunts are super easy and everyone kills a monster 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Should be a slam dunk, good luck and cant wait to see pics of a toad velvet buck!

• Like 1

Good luck Mike! I dont know anything about the strip, but from what I hear those hunts are super easy and everyone kills a monster 😀

Just go hang out on side of road with a broadhead and a smile and should get'r done with a 200"+ right. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I did manage to go to Canada last year and come home with 1 less broadhead a busted shaft and no bear... According to the guy i was with i managed the impossible! He did admit he had 1 friend he took before in his 20 years of hunting

in Canada that was also unsuccessful but he said that guy was shooting birds and squirrels from the stand all day. 😯😬

😂 😂 😂 I will hope for that slam dunk.

I heard the deer stand off the road and aren't even afraid of people. Serious

• Like 2

I heard the deer stand off the road and aren't even afraid of people. Serious

😮 Lets hope so!🎯 😄

I hear big bucks on the strip are attracted to crackling campfires and cold beer. :ph34r:

Good info. Any specific brand of beer?

Hopefully, for your sake, they don't get too many good storms now or during the hunt or sitting water could be rough!

• Like 1