Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Trail cams on camofire

Good luck on the refurbs. I bought 3 last year from camofire and all 3 didnt make it through one season. At $35 though, its not as much risk. I think i paid around $80 each.

Good luck on the refurbs. I bought 3 last year from camofire and all 3 didnt make it through one season. At $35 though, its not as much risk. I think i paid around $80 each.

weird i bought 4 last year and they are all still working. guess it is hit and miss.

I was worried about that. It said they come with a 90 day warranty so hopefully if they do crap out it's within that 90 days

had a friend by a boat load of these also and had the same issue most didn't last over 2 months in the field befor they just quit working

mine all worked fine for a month or two. put them all out a couple months ago, next to cameras i knew worked well just to compare. one of them didn't work, the other two took really weird colored, washed out photos and had really slow trigger speeds. the one that didn't worked did get bit by a bear, but not bad enough where it should have really hurt anything. Here's a photo form last year that shows what i mean by "washed out'

post-63-0-75023300-1534270691_thumb.jpg

The issue has just been with the refurb stealth cams? Have you had issues with the non returns? Thanks for the heads up. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Funny how they say that they have been tested blah blah blah...

Any info on the card readers? I got one of those too.

mine all worked fine for a month or two. put them all out a couple months ago, next to cameras i knew worked well just to compare. one of them didn't work, the other two took really weird colored, washed out photos and had really slow trigger speeds. the one that didn't worked did get bit by a bear, but not bad enough where it should have really hurt anything. Here's a photo form last year that shows what i mean by "washed out'

STC_3827.JPG

That's just a preinstalled Instagrsm filter.

Put them up in the Bedroom to see if they work. Never Know, might be surprised at some Pictures.............BOB!

Put them up in the Bedroom to see if they work. Never Know, might be surprised at some Pictures.............BOB!

Will do! Ill post some pics!