CouesWhitetail

Forum software upgrade

I had to post this with Firefox because both computers won't show a message or reply window with IE. On the one with Win10, I can't even get logged in.

Anyone else running IE and having problems?

For gosh don don!  Now everything is blue and white.  I miss the brown, black, and camo!

Just kidding Amanda!  You're doing a great job getting the new look adjusted.  I'll go sit in the time out corner now.

Words to live by: "I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow isn't looking good either!"

• Haha 2

Amanda, thank you so much for changing everything!

now I don’t have to go through the annoying process of rotating my pictures twice and having to leave Mobile site to post them.

well done!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ok, I added a new theme which I think has a lot better contrast....I set it as a the new default theme, but if you already selected a different one, it might not automatically change for you.  So you might want to try it out and see how you like the new one.  It's called Dimension 4.3.  And in Dimension 4.3 the theme dropdown menu is moved over to bottom left, so if you don't like it and want to change to another, look there.  

My only complaint is my "New Content" bookmark on my phone broke, but that's an easy enough fix. So far so good and thanks Amanda for working to improve things...this will be good in the long run once we get used to the visual changes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CouesWhitetail said:

fyi, tech support says the "go to first unread post" in a topic is accomplished by clicking on the dot to the left of the topic title.  See graphic below.

oooo....I just noticed a feature I like with the new system. Multi quote....so you can quote more than one person in your reply...you can see how I used that feature to reply to two posts about the same thing in this post.  

Multi-quote is great! Editing quoted content seems a bit easier too (like I took out Amanda's screenshot here since it's not relevant to my reply.) Hey there's spell check too...nice! Too bad no grammar check. 😏

• Like 1

Another suggestion would be to add a dislike emoji! I saw the sad one but I would like to see thumbs down or something other than sad. 😜

4 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

How do I get to the mobile version? 

I can't seem to find it either. Someone help please! 

8 minutes ago, Forlorn Hope said:

When you login on your phone, the themes will automatically show as a mobile version.  You don't have to select one.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CouesWhitetail said:

When you login on your phone, the themes will automatically show as a mobile version.  You don't have to select one.  

Got it. Thanks!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Forlorn Hope said:

I dont know what version im on but it seems pretty good and im on a mobile.

• Like 1

Just now, 5guyshunting said:

I dont know what version im on but it seems pretty good and im on a mobile.

Yeah. I just logged on with my phone. Much easier to navigate compared to my iPad.

• Like 1

Am I so lucky that it fixed my issue with punctuation being removed from my posts? It’s great? They’re great? I’ll be so happy...?

Wow it’s fixed! I can tolerate anything now...that was driving me nuts!

• Like 1