The Deer Guy

AZ Unit 23 Archery Deer

On 8/19/2018 at 1:08 PM, oz31p said:

All joking aside you just signed your own warrant. We realy do hate Californians. 

Just another reminder since it seems you forgot what ya typed multiple rimes. 👍 It's your spotlight man

12 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Time to go home mike...your drunk 

I'm home and sober and just thinking of the Californians that helped me out when i was a newbie to the state and really missing hunting and fishing. I cannot recall anyone who denied me information. Heck i even got info on best golf courses ro fish at night and that stuff is top secret. 

Deer Guy i wouldn't blame you for vanishing from this site but many people here will help ya get pointed in the right direction in Az.

Good luck on the hunt. 

• Like 2

IMHO---Get yourself a Forest Map and start looking at it . Plan out a place to go and have an adventure and go from there . 

The unit is very large , time and effort will get you what you are looking for . Even if just for a few days so much country to look at . 

Best of luck and be safe......

• Like 3

Thank you guys for all the help! I've gotten a ton of awesome information from the guys on here and I'm super pumped to get out there! Is it bad that I haven't stopped thinking about deer since last season?

19 hours ago, hoghntr said:

I'm home and sober and just thinking of the Californians that helped me out when i was a newbie to the state and really missing hunting and fishing. I cannot recall anyone who denied me information. Heck i even got info on best golf courses ro fish at night and that stuff is top secret. 

Deer Guy i wouldn't blame you for vanishing from this site but many people here will help ya get pointed in the right direction in Az.

Good luck on the hunt. 

Hoghntr,

I've received a ton of awesome information from guys on here despite the little bit of internet drama. I definitely won't be vanishing from the site and I'll be sure to post pics if I have some success. Thanks for the support!

Josh

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, The Deer Guy said:

Hoghntr,

I've received a ton of awesome information from guys on here despite the little bit of internet drama. I definitely won't be vanishing from the site and I'll be sure to post pics if I have some success. Thanks for the support!

Josh

Maybe Amanda can come up with a Troll Symbol to add as a warning to the avatar of the three or four people who can't find anything else to contribute to posts. You know, the one who never actually start a topic of their own and think that since they have a bunch of posts they have achieved sentinel status. LOL

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, The Deer Guy said:

Hoghntr,

Josh

Right on. Don't overlook 22 since you will be in it. Enjoy! I do think you will find our state a bit more appealing as long as you stay out of the valley. 🔥🔥🔥

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Maybe Amanda can come up with a Troll Symbol to add as a warning to the avatar of the three or four people who can't find anything else to contribute to posts. You know, the one who never actually start a topic of their own and think that since they have a bunch of posts they have achieved sentinel status. LOL

well before that I am hoping she comes up with a symbol or something under Gender. Male and female don't cut it now adays and Longshooter is always changing his depending on his mood.

• Haha 1

But I do like this new site since the ignore button is easy to find😃

Well guys/gals... just got back from the trip. Didn’t get one but it was a successful trip in my opinion. I saw tons of game (elk, muleys, coues, javelina, bear, and turkeys). Hunted extremely hard and but on some miles through rough country. Did locate a few decent bucks and unfortunately blew a stalk on a 150” 4pt on the last day. Just give a big thanks to everyone who helped me with information for this hunt. I can’t wait to get back after em.

Josh

• Like 2

I brought this guy back from 23 after a pretty tough hunt. Not the biggest but won't complain at all. And besides, January isn't too far off.

20180909_213057-2.jpg

20180909_205532-2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Great Buck! 1
  • Wow! 1