rossislider

Leaderboard ???

I was looking around the updated site and noticed several new things including a "Leaderboard" that ranks things like reputation points? Anyone know what that is all about?

10 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

I know trophyhunter is the point leader with reputation. :lol:

Lol, need a negative reputation option. I'd probably be the leader in that. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I can think of several others that would FAR exceed you in negative reputation....lol

Now if there was a PIA ranking...you would own it.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I would like this post, but:

A. You wouldn't know it was me that liked it.

B. That might give you more reputation points. 😉

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Negg3d

Yes, I saw the leaderboard.  I don't know alot about it, but I imagine it's a feature I can turn off.  I haven't had time to look into it.  The old forum software allowed you to click "like" on posts and that's where the points come from.  Some of you have been around long enough to remember when the software company first introduced the reputation system and it included pluses and minuses.  People would get bent out of shape if someone gave them a negative mark and would call and complain to me about it!  hahahaha.  So I turned off the ability to negatively rate someone.  So the reputation points have been around for a long time, but the company apparently has added a leaderboard to display the rankings based on reputation and content.  I don't know if I will be keeping it as a feature or not.  Time will tell.  

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, CouesWhitetail said:

Yes, I saw the leaderboard.  I don't know alot about it, but I imagine it's a feature I can turn off.  I haven't had time to look into it.  The old forum software allowed you to click "like" on posts and that's where the points come from.  Some of you have been around long enough to remember when the software company first introduced the reputation system and it included pluses and minuses.  People would get bent out of shape if someone gave them a negative mark and would call and complain to me about it!  hahahaha.  So I turned off the ability to negatively rate someone.  So the reputation points have been around for a long time, but the company apparently has added a leaderboard to display the rankings based on reputation and content.  I don't know if I will be keeping it as a feature or not.  Time will tell.  

KEEP IT!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

We need reps and negs with green and red squares like bb.com then I'll have more hilarious gifs to post 

You're the gold medal leader right now!