Red Rabbit

Beam Me Up Scotty

I was in Walmart yesterday and overheard a college-aged girl standing by the ziplock bags say "What is larger, a quart or a gallon?"

• Wow! 1

I believe it. I have family members that I think are dumber than dirt yet are considered by their peers to be intelligent. These are people in their early 20's. I am hopeful they are not representative of their generation because if they are we are in big trouble.

3 minutes ago, creed said:

I believe it. I have family members that I think are dumber than dirt yet are considered by their peers to be intelligent. These are people in their early 20's. I am hopeful they are not representative of their generation because if they are we are in big trouble.

I've seen it before it happens all the time. Oh! Thats a song, but your correct, we're in trouble!

• Like 1

I have a 19 year old girl that works for me, and she was asked why she was not doing the job she was tasked with. Her reply was, "most people dont understand my work ethic. When it looks like I am not doing anything, I am actually working." Huh?

• Haha 1

Had a guy/kid ask me at work how to put the drill bit in the drill. I took them away and told him he was not smart enough to use it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I was in KFC last week and waiting for my order when a couple of women came in and the first one asked if they sold grilled chicken.

I sometimes act stupid on purpose to be funny.  One of my favorite is when someone I'm expecting pulls up next to me.  I'll ask "are you with Weinberger?"  The truck, dumpster, and his uniform all say Weinberger.  

the best ever--  gotta love  --Are you smarter than a 5th grader

Navel officer -teaches Anatomy at the Academy.    1st grade question --   How many sets of teeth does a person have in their lifetime--  1--2--3

The Idiot  says  1  cuz he knows it's not 3 

not really a trick question--  everyone  has a set of baby  teeth  and  then an adult  set  --  unless you include  a set of  false  teeth.

3 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

I did go into McDonalds and order a burger....before 10:00am..... and got told I had to wait for the lunch menu........sooooooooo........well.....I'm out of touch with McDonalds the BURGER joint!!!

It's been like that for forty years. Ever since they started opening early and serving breakfast.

• Like 1