davehc130

people selling hunting spots on line....your thoughts

1 hour ago, davehc130 said:

Thanks for the input and views.  I think based on that scenario what he is doing is illegal.    I think I will as G&F what there view of it is....

Where it all should have started to begin with. If we can't inflame the hunters we will go where we should have started.....G&F or state lawmakers.

10 minutes ago, Red Sparky said:

How far from the crowds can you be if you are still complaining about spots being over run when you are posting instead of hunting?

Dude I was 2 miles from a road and 1 hour from nearest Main dirt road.  And I am hunting.  Ever hear of cell service.  And since AZ. Has road everywhere I challenge you to be more than 5 miles from any two track in AZ 

24 minutes ago, davehc130 said:

Dude I was 2 miles from a road and 1 hour from nearest Main dirt road.  And I am hunting.  Ever hear of cell service.  And since AZ. Has road everywhere I challenge you to be more than 5 miles from any two track in AZ 

I Imagine Walt kowalski (from grand Torino) with his first smart phone. 

5 hours ago, davehc130 said:

5 miles, bwahaha!? You need to get out more often.

• Like 1

Dave, i get what your saying about selling pre detailed maps..it sucks but oh well..Remember what it was like to discover and hunt your spots before it was published. Now you have a new goal, where did the game go? Sometimes its not about the kill but about the discovery and experiences that make a hunt.

Regards

22 hours ago, Hrsbkhntr said:

Dave, i get what your saying about selling pre detailed maps..it sucks but oh well..Remember what it was like to discover and hunt your spots before it was published. Now you have a new goal, where did the game go? Sometimes its not about the kill but about the discovery and experiences that make a hunt.

Regards

There is no discovery and experience with people throwing out information everywhere. I wouldn't doubt that Dave scouted the spot himself which is a discovery and experience. It's like you go scout a buck which is normal. Don't worry a thousand others just spent twenty bucks, and have all of the pictures of that buck, and where it lives.  Also they will be hunting that buck too. It's like why scout if hunters are going to be thrown on every buck with just twenty bucks or so. It blows my mind that people don't see a problem with this. 

20 hours ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

I got a $20 burning o hole in my pocket...

I bet you do. 20 bucks is nothing.

26 minutes ago, brian390 said:

There is no discovery and experience with people throwing out information everywhere. I wouldn't doubt that Dave scouted the spot himself which is a discovery and experience. It's like you go scout a buck which is cool. Don't worry a thousand others just spent twenty bucks, and have all of the pictures of that buck, and where it lives.  Also they will be hunting it that buck too. It's like why scout if hunters are going to be thrown on every buck with just twenty bucks or so. It blows my mind that people don't see a problem with this. And put a like at the bottom of this post because it's removed.

26 minutes ago, brian390 said:

There is no discovery and experience with people throwing out information everywhere. I wouldn't doubt that Dave scouted the spot himself which is a discovery and experience. It's like you go scout a buck which is cool. Don't worry a thousand others just spent twenty bucks, and have all of the pictures of that buck, and where it lives.  Also they will be hunting it that buck too. It's like why scout if hunters are going to be thrown on every buck with just twenty bucks or so. It blows my mind that people don't see a problem with this. And put a like at the bottom of this post because it's removed.

I did scout it.  But that was back in 1985. Been a great spot until this year.... 

12 hours ago, davehc130 said:

I think cell phones in the woods should be outlawed. It is against fair chase as you can call your buddy and say "Hey here is a great deer if you come in this way you can get him.". That or you can Google Earth to find the best way to stalk a deer. It gives you a true satellite image of where you are and the deer is in real time.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Red Sparky said:

I think cell phones in the woods should be outlawed. It is against fair chase as you can call your buddy and say "Hey here is a great deer if you come in this way you can get him.". That or you can Google Earth to find the best way to stalk a deer. It gives you a true satellite image of where you are and the deer is in real time.

Those aren't good examples of technology ruining hunting. If you don't see it than I can't help you. 

8 minutes ago, Red Sparky said:

Smartest thing you have ever said.  

19 hours ago, brian390 said:

I bet you do. 20 bucks is nothing.

Liked: Coueswhitetail

Ok High Roller.

• Like 1