biglakejake

American Hero passes. John Sidney McCain III

I think He knew more about world wide situation than anyone including all Presidents in my life except maybee Eisenhour  but then i was just 3-4 years old then. A shame American people voted obamma over Mcain. I think He screwed  up on his VP choice did Him in................BOB!

• Like 2

RINO. He seemed to like the people across the aisle more than his constituents and fellow Republicans.  He was corrupt like all the others. Remember the Keating Five?  Funny it was him and 4 Democrats. I respect his service in Vietnam but not his public service in the Senate. 

Gun Owners of America (GOA) rates McCain with a grade of F-. McCain's failing grade is well deserved.

John McCain sponsored an amendment to S. 1805 on March 2, 2004 that would outlaw the private sale of firearms at gun shows. According to GOA, the provision would effectively eliminate gun shows, because every member of an organization sponsoring a gun show could be imprisoned if the organization fails to notify each and every "person who attends the special firearms event of the requirements [under the Brady Law]."

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

RINO. He seemed to like the people across the aisle more than his constituents and fellow Republicans.  He was corrupt like all the others. Remember the Keating Five?  Funny it was him and 4 Democrats. I respect his service in Vietnam but not his public service in the Senate. 

Gun Owners of America (GOA) rates McCain with a grade of F-. McCain's failing grade is well deserved.

John McCain sponsored an amendment to S. 1805 on March 2, 2004 that would outlaw the private sale of firearms at gun shows. According to GOA, the provision would effectively eliminate gun shows, because every member of an organization sponsoring a gun show could be imprisoned if the organization fails to notify each and every "person who attends the special firearms event of the requirements [under the Brady Law]."

Agree.  Too bad many people don’t know the facts.  He was not good for our state or country.   Hopefully we can put a better rep in office now.   

I saw Dave was the last to post here, I predicted he was in here being an a$$hole.  Predicted correctly. You would think someone his age would have a little more maturity than a 14 year old.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I saw Dave was the last to post here, I predicted he was in here being an a$$hole.  Predicted correctly. You would think someone his age would have a little more maturity than a 14 year old.  

Thanks for the personal attack... you fit right in.... by the way McCain’s funeral was just as I expected.... Trump Bashing festival.  Even in death McCain is a national embarrassment 

• Like 1

If creepy Joe Biden delivers a eulogy at the funeral, and says "I'm Joe Biden, and I love John McCain", it pretty much sums up John McCain as a politician. 

If John McCain was a staunch Trump supporter, I guarantee you that there would not be one democrat that would attend his funeral.

A nation of hypocrisy.

• Like 5

I must be a hypocrite also. I was forced to vote for McCain for years, even if I had to take a long shower afterwards, to wash off the disgust I felt for doing so.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

RIP SEN McCain                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           If you get through Navy Flight training and carrier quals and fly combat mission off and Aircraft Carrier then you are a Hero, as are 1000's of other Navy pilots. Also the many Air Force Pilots and Grunts (Marine and Army) and sailors (USN & CG) that saw combat in that era.  McCains reputation within the Navy Pilot groupe was so so, his political record average. That he is now up for Sainthood feels to me as partly due to his feud with Trump. Face it Trump can be an Ahole but so was McCain, McCain was smart enough to not show that side of himself in public.                                                                                The SEN served America for many decades putting himself on the line for his country Lets all Honer that Service 

Years ago I had a lot of respect for McCain but now days I despise liberals and their freakish thoughts to have any respect for McCain.  The liberals all hated him when he was running against Obama but now that McCain seems to have joined the Obama side they all love him.... RIP Senator,  but you are no hero of mine. My brother spent a year in a jungle in VietNam in combat more days than not and the QB of my brothers high school football team was killed by a sniper in Nam....they’re my hero’s.

• Like 4

Just my .02. I dealt with McCains office and staff for nearly 20-25years trying to get help with Phoenix Va healthcare. McCains office always seemed to "investigate" and say things seem in order. Well i think we all know some of the true stories coming out of the Phoenix Va along with recent firing of all podiatry docs and some charges pending on them... Podiatry was 1 of my Va complaints. I know a few other guys on here that have dealt with same beauracratic B.S. from his office for years. I also voted for him for years because i figured we was lesser of 2 evils but that seemed to have got us exactly where we are.

Prayers for his family but i'm thinking they may be the sort of family that doean't much care about my prayers anyways. I do hope a more conservative Republican ends up in his seat and 1 that stays that way rather than flipping to the dark side.

• Like 4