Ohthatguy

Can you ID these two wonderful individuals in 7E?

14 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

That's odd! Most people seem to drive their quad around the tank to look for sign/track.

I do give them credit for hiking in. This is on a road that actually has a "road closed" sign.

If you upload that middle one rather than just a picture of a picture we may have a better chance 

3 hours ago, Ohthatguy said:

Just curious if anyone may recognize these two stellar individuals. I know it's a long shot but I'm bored.

Resized952018082795201710001002.jpg

Resized952018082795201706 (2).jpg

Resized952018082795201709 (2).jpg

I think that’s Lee Elbert.  Based on the pack.  He lives in showlow.  Is the near the tank???

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

Did they show you there Weiner..

No, but since you clearly have an interest in such things, I will make sure to forward you any pics of all said weiners should they be captured on film.. 

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

Did they show you there Weiner..

Typical, either can’t spell or never learned the diff between there and their.... double digit IQ right there.... oh wait their, dang not sure... can you help me out wildwoody...

1 hour ago, davehc130 said:

I think that’s Lee Elbert.  Based on the pack.  He lives in showlow.  Is the near the tank???

Then this . . . 

29 minutes ago, davehc130 said:

Typical, either can’t spell or never learned the diff between there and their.... double digit IQ right there.... oh wait their, dang not sure... can you help me out wildwoody...

You are really going to correct grammar?

And since the tank is in 7e I would guess that it’s not near show low. Hopefully lee isn’t getting dragged into something he doesn’t have anything to do with.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, davehc130 said:

Dude, you are seriously an butt. You needed way more a$$ beatings as a kid.