Sign in to follow this  
HEADACHE

More trail camera thief's...

just curious but did you have your blind cable locked up? I lock my blind up when I leave it out but it would not be too difficult to get around the lock.  Have not had a blind stolen but I have had some cameras taken.  I look forward to the day when we are able to start getting pics or the perps.

Put razor blades on the backside of your camera latch. 

• Like 2

I put 2 cameras out in 19a this year... just found out my second one was stolen. One mile hike in... bolt cutters and a screwgun were required to remove. Coincidentally a new camera was installed 15 yards from where mine was... screwed to a tree. If anyone has info on the 19a thief I'd appreciate it. Ed F

• Sad 1

Back when I used to put out cameras, all the ones I had stolen were on water and always stolen during some other season, usually dove. Last one was by an adult and a young child judging by the footprints they left behind.

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:08 AM, BOWUNTR said:

I put 2 cameras out in 19a this year... just found out my second one was stolen. One mile hike in... bolt cutters and a screwgun were required to remove. Coincidentally a new camera was installed 15 yards from where mine was... screwed to a tree. If anyone has info on the 19a thief I'd appreciate it. Ed F

And you didn't crush the other camara,, why??

• Like 2