Sign in to follow this  
Freakycamo

Unit 7 antelope

Heck, Taylor drew a 12AE late rifle tag with 1 BP.  So I know miracles happen.....to other people at least.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

Hi all, just want to say thanks for all the info, the hunt was a success. My son and I went to the north/west part of unit 7w down in the flats and with the help of the new BTX-95 we were able to find some goats, after a 2 mile walk I was able to put a 400 yard shot on him. Dirt nap. I feel very lucky that we found them because most of the goats are still up in the trees. As you can see in the photo pack out was easy.

IMG95201810069515325095805.jpg

Resized952018100695090230.jpg

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Freakycamo said:

Hi all, just want to say thanks for all the info, the hunt was a success. My son and I went to the north/west part of unit 7w down in the flats and with the help of the new BTX-95 we were able to find some goats, after a 2 mile walk I was able to put a 400 yard shot on him. Dirt nap. I feel very lucky that we found them because most of the goats are still up in the trees. As you can see in the photo pack out was easy.

IMG95201810069515325095805.jpg

Resized952018100695090230.jpg

Congrats

That pic is awsum. you should whats important in the front you and your son.

too many people show the animal front and center and then the people in the back. The hunt with family members and or friends is the best part.

Nice goat too looks like a FAT one Congrats

• Like 1