JC150

First Archery Coues deer

Don't do it, why don't you message him with unit you shot yours in and he can say yah or nah. Just me, gorgeous buck congrats

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

Don't do it, why don't you message him with unit you shot yours in and he can say yah or nah. Just me, gorgeous buck congrats

Message me or not does not matter I planned on sending him a picture of my buck to verify I was truthful! But thanks for chiming in on a question directed towards him and not you. Thanks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CouesN4Abruisin said:

Message me or not does not matter I planned on sending him a picture of my buck to verify I was truthful! But thanks for chiming in on a question directed towards him and not you. Thanks.

I sent you a message. I dont have a problem with it as long as no one is asking for coords.  You can find good bucks in most units.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CouesN4Abruisin said:

Ouch.. Ha ha

Then personal message him so aholes like me don't chime in on a Open Forum. Your point was well taken.