Sign in to follow this  
biglakejake

nuts...

mulie.thumb.jpeg.95a681a4c6b66b09d00a46d15fbef131.jpegmulie2.thumb.jpeg.4fd9c3a1a8b7316c3e99aef7f5c46859.jpeg

just walked up the street, walked by my chair while i was drinking a wine cooler 6 feet away, hopped the fence and started eating my weeds.  the backyard is 2" deep in acorns but he likes weeds.  surreal.

lee

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

still back there every night after dark.  won't have to weed-eater anymore.  neighbors have started calling him 'the dude'.  if he's gettin' thc he's not gettin' it in my yard!

lee

• Like 1

killed an incredibly fat little 2x3 burro up under lake mountain this am.  just a 2 1/2yo buck but with more cavity fat than i have ever seen with lots under his hide also.  water and acorns everywhere.  made a good shot w the smokepole, good friends, good times making memories all went well.  will sit well with me if it is my last.

lee

ps have not seen the 'dude' since last day of deer season in 3b right at dark.

• Like 2

so....i think he is a hybrid.  about 10 minutes ago i was sitting watering the garden and he jumps the fence into my squash patch 15-20 feet away.  every time i said shoot to him and when i stood up to run him off he would raise that little muley tail.  the pic from the 4th of july shows that.  lots of velvet now.

lee