Adicted

This new forum layout

Settings, I'm an electrician not a computer geek, it's great thanks for all you do for us man babies, thanks Amanda 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

But I can't figure out the amogies , I want to us the cry baby one too.

3 hours ago, ThomC said:

The new web site on my phone is hard to manage also.  😭  I do like all the emojis but would like them larger.  🍩

Can you be more specific about what problem you encounter on your phone?  I did notice that it was hard to find the unread content button on the default skin.  So I took a photo.  Look for the the button that looks like a piece of paper in the row of icons just above the coueswhitetail banner. ...click on it and it will list the unread content.  Then you should be able to navigate just as you do on your desktop.  Let me know if you have other issues.  You might also try a different skin (aka theme) when you are on the phone and see if you like it better.  If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the forum you can click on theme dropdown menu and select a different theme.  

2018-09-05 14.27.44.png

3 hours ago, ThomC said:

The new web site on my phone is hard to manage also.  😭  I do like all the emojis but would like them larger.  🍩

So you want bigger donuts?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CouesWhitetail said:

I changed the default setting for the Unread content button to include everything rather than only unread content since so many people seem to want the read content to stay in the list.  So test it out and see if it works for you.  It should show read content as greyed out and unread as bolded and if you want to go to the first unread post in a thread, just click the black dot next to the topic.

Worked! Thanks

• Love 1

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

But I can't figure out the amogies , I want to us the cry baby one too.

When you reply to a post, look for the row of icons that let you format the text like the B for bolding and I for italics.  About the middle of that row is a smiley face icon.  click on that and the emojis show up. 🤑🤩👿🤠

I agree it would be nice if they were a little larger.  Maybe I can change that.  

5 hours ago, CouesWhitetail said:

Sorry, I forgot to reply to your question awhile back.  I asked tech support about the post count and they said the new count is 100% accurate for what is currently in the community.  They said the difference is likely due to errors that build up over time in the old version of the software.  So the new software displays post count correctly.  

Did this happen to anyone else?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Snapshot said:

Did this happen to anyone else?

I dont know the count. Did you lose your premier status. It shows you won 61 times. Dont know what you.won.😝

• Like 1

Is there a setting for when you scroll down and click on a post and hit the back button after reading the post you don't go all the way to the top of the page?  I have to then scroll all the way down to where I was at before.

2 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

I dont know the count. Did you lose your premier status. It shows you won 61 times. Dont know what you.won.😝

No. When the new format was introduced, my post count was over 9000, and it dropped to under 8300.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, wildwoody said:

I liked the views and likes from before, and now when you reply it disappears, but it's cool.

Yes, I belong to a forum owned by a local loco catering to metal detecting, , meteorite hunting, coin and nugget shooting.

If you're interested, lemme know I'll send you the URL.

54 minutes ago, Snapshot said:

No. When the new format was introduced, my post count was over 9000, and it dropped to under 8300.

Thank You. You will now carry the Title as a "Negative Member", your status has been changed.😝

• Like 1