Adicted

This new forum layout

1 hour ago, Snapshot said:

No. When the new format was introduced, my post count was over 9000, and it dropped to under 8300.

You are the only person to care about post count

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cjl2010 said:

You are the only person to care about post count

I don't care about the count. I just want to know why they disappeared. It irks me.

You can always give me a thousand of yours.

1 minute ago, Snapshot said:

I don't care about the count. I just want to know why they disappeared. It irks me.

You can always give me a thousand of yours.

I gift you all of my posts. 90% of em are worthless but they are dang sure yours now. You’re welcome by the way.

2 minutes ago, cjl2010 said:

I gift you all of my posts. 90% of em are worthless but they are dang sure yours now. You’re welcome by the way.

90% of mine were probably worthless as well, but I was quite fond of them. Us stubborn old guys, are funny that way.

• Like 1

I like the forum but then again I use a real computer and monitor.

ONE thing that is getting extremely irritating is that there are so many f'n sticky's in campfire that you only get 6 real posts after scrolling all the way down to the bottom .then it goes to the next page.

get rid of the stickys or put them in there own forum or even take 99% of them off Campfire. also could length the page so it holds more posts if people really think the "Stickys" are necc.

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Snapshot said:

Did this happen to anyone else?

It must have, but I don't think most people pay any attention to their post count.  It likely had the most impact on those who have been here the longest.  I imagine mine changed a bunch, but I never track it, so I don't know.  Wish I had.  If I had to guess, I would have guessed my post count was around 16K, but now it's 14,535.

13 hours ago, Delw said:

I like the forum but then again I use a real computer and monitor.

ONE thing that is getting extremely irritating is that there are so many f'n sticky's in campfire that you only get 6 real posts after scrolling all the way down to the bottom .then it goes to the next page.

get rid of the stickys or put them in there own forum or even take 99% of them off Campfire. also could length the page so it holds more posts if people really think the "Stickys" are necc.

I went through the "sticky's" (ie, pinned topics) and many had recent posts on them from this summer.  So I picked ones that weren't active and unpinned, but apparently I somehow unpinned everything?  So now I don't see any pinned topics.  I am sure someone will get upset about losing their favorite pinned topic.  But anyway, can you check and see if you see any pinned topics in the campfire now?  

Looking better thanks!

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, CouesWhitetail said:

what do you mean?  

For Example the sticky "view new posts"  it tells about something that has been replaced by I think " unread content".  And that is what many have had not figured out.  And it does not work exactly as the "view new posts" did.  I realize that this new program will take a long learning process, so that is my .02.  😅