Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Kuiu

WTF ? Ed give us some facts not attitude. I got about $3000 of his stuff.. Facts please

• Like 1

Sad day for sure. Jason truly was a innovator and a exceptional conservationist for the hunting industry. Prayers to Kirstyn and the family. RIP Jason you will be missed. 

• Like 1

Wow! That's a shocker! Life is fragile. Prayers to the family, friends, and his company staff.

• Like 1

on the kuiu facebook page a couple of guys said suicide, they haven't release anything but don't forget he was a linebacker in college and nfl so it is possible.

RIP, never met the guy but I was honored that he scouted the same mountain tops I hunt. Beast of a hunter, strength to his family so they get through this.

PSA: If you or someone you know is going through tough times and is thinking about making a bad decision please reach out for help. 99% of the time suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Talk to your family. Talk to your friends. Talk to someone!!

National suicide prevention: 1-800-273-8255

• Like 4

Well that seems to wipe out the speculation. Cte is no joke. My wife's cuz was a STEELER (fullback) and played for Penn State and the Jets as well. Watch the movie, that shoot is not exaggerated even slightly.  Very sad to guys with such talent end up this way.