bigorange

Clint’s Well processor drop-off

Anyone know if there is a processor drop-off in Clint’s Well during early archery hunt? I see it for 2017 on their website, but no 2018 info and couldn’t get them on the phone. Thanks!

• Like 1

I couldn't believe some body wouldn't have one up there. I'll be up there Tuesday 

Gotcha, well good luck man. Heading out Sunday morning to help some buddies up by Flag, hopefully they kick it off soon got 9 days off  I wanna see some solid action this year.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2018 at 6:09 PM, bigorange said:

Anyone know if there is a processor drop-off in Clint’s Well during early archery hunt? I see it for 2017 on their website, but no 2018 info and couldn’t get them on the phone. Thanks!

I run mine to Camp Verde by Out of Africa so West side of i-17 few miles. Carl's Custom Meats. Double wraps plastic and paper for no extra fee, super clean processing, nice guy and most importantly i have never got back crappy meat after i took good care of it. 👍 Also a short drive back up from Valley and a excuse to have a meal at Verde Caffe! Blueberry pancakes or fish fry 😀

Carl 928-310-8934

• Like 1

Tell your buddy if he lives down here to just pack it on ice and bring it to WGP down here man.... Jonathan is awesome.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2018 at 12:40 PM, buffhunter said:

Tell your buddy if he lives down here to just pack it on ice and bring it to WGP down here man.... Jonathan is awesome.

2 tags...he tagged out yesterday and still working on his buddy’s tag so I think he dropped it off. Yeah WGP is great. 

• Like 1

Yeah they are set up. They look a little bored. lol Seems like a slow season for the area for them. If I get one I am planning on packing in ice and bringing it down to the valley. Going to take it to Von Hanson's close the the house.