Zeke-BE

How Die Hard Of A Hunter are you??

10 hours ago, oz31p said:

BDCB8006-08EF-4D11-A88B-A81B0CD06983.gif

Dude's an embarrassment. He's probably a pretty decent hunter... unless his BAC drops below .25

• Like 3

I'd love to be in the 6-7 range, but probably really more like 2-3 range.  Work is killing me.  I'm sure I'll retire some day, then I'll try to do better at it.

• Like 3

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:07 PM, mattys281 said:

I'd love to be in the 6-7 range, but probably really more like 2-3 range.  Work is killing me.  I'm sure I'll retire some day, then I'll try to do better at it.

Then you'll be to old to hunt like the rest of us who are waiting for the same thing 

• Like 2

If I'm being honest I have to say I'm about a 5. There's nothing I love more than being out in the woods but work and other responsibilities keep me close to home more often than I like. The hot months really take a toll on me physically thanks to an old injury so I've learned to enjoy every minute I'm out there even if it means less time spent outdoors rather than forcing myself out in triple digits and being miserable. Each year when the cool weather starts to return I find myself making quick day trips even if it's just to glass for a few hours. The good news is even though there is a lot of public land within a couple miles of my house there is a big issue with access due to private ownership BUT I wrote a letter to one of the owners and he was kind enough to grant me permission to cut across his property to reach the vast public land on the other side. That will get me out MUCH more often, which I'm thrilled about.

Aside from that my first kid is due mid-February (it's a boy, next generation!) so he will probably keep me well in that 5-6 range hahaha.

• Like 2

IF You  Guys are talking about Me as a drunk, F YOU. Me an Zeke-BE  talked and got the confussion  straightend out. He is a stand up guy. As far as You other guys go I won't call You names . I have more class than that. You don't know me or what I do ,so don't talk crap about somebody You Don't anything about. I gaurentee I have acomplished  more in life than most of You,with nothing given to me..So if You don't know me do not talk about me. Do yourself a favor and grow up and shut up..........BOB!

1 minute ago, naturebob said:

IF You  Guys are talking about Me as a drunk, F YOU. Me an Zeke-BE  talked and got the confussion  straightend out. He is a stand up guy. As far as You other guys go I won't call You names . I have more class than that. You don't know me or what I do ,so don't talk crap about somebody You Don't anything about. I gaurentee I have acomplished  more in life than most of You,with nothing given to me..So if You don't know me do not talk about me. Do yourself a favor and grow up and shut up..........BOB!

don't worry about what they say. They drink craft beer. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Trophyhnter, I am not worried, just pisses me of when Young dumb guys on here think they know it all call you names for no reason. in my original post I said nothing bad about anybody. I think some of these guys just feel tough and want to pick on a 62 year old guy who has alot more knowledge than most of them. I don't care let say what they want. You and I have had 10 times as many Women as these guys also. Jeloussy gets you know where. And there probably married to fat girls.......LOL.

I will add one more thing . It's no wonder so many good guys are no longer on this site.  Too many thin skinned guys on here. If you make one comment they blow it up..............BOB!

3 minutes ago, naturebob said:

Trophyhnter, I am not worried, just pisses me of when Young dumb guys on here think they know it all call you names for no reason. in my original post I said nothing bad about anybody. I think some of these guys just feel tough and want to pick on a 62 year old guy who has alot more knowledge than most of them. I don't care let say what they want. You and I have had 10 times as many Women as these guys also. Jeloussy gets you know where. And there probably married to fat girls.......LOL.

What the heck am I reading?

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:12 PM, Adicted said:

Most of my friends who r die hard hunters are now divorced.  So gotta walk that fine line

The truth right there.

3 hours ago, 5guyshunting said:

What the heck am I reading?

Exactly what I think every time I read a post signed off with ....................BOB!

Bob, we get it, you're 62 (you're the only person I've ever heard who talks about 62 like they're 90) and you live in a van down by the river. You have a habit of completely misconstruing topics/posts when you're posting late at night/early in the am (obviously just sleep deprived).

BTW, I'm a 11/10, would hunt again. Also not only do I LOVE craft beer, I boof (sp.) the most artisanal ones.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1