Zeke-BE

How Die Hard Of A Hunter are you??

Bradenman you are obiously imature And if I had a van down by the river your old lady was in it with me , how is that.. dang the things you don;t know. Iv'e said 10 times on here I drive truck to SO CAL and back 5 days a week.. I get home between 10 pm and 2am Thats when I get on here and post.. With a cdl I rarely drink . But some of you like to pick on a Guy that knows more than you.. Like I said so many good Guys don't post on here anymore cause of some and the few of you groupies that have no respect for anyone. .. I have never burned bridges anywhere. and every one that knows Me loves me.. Yes i am proud to be 62. Lucky to make it out of the getto back east to move here in 77..I  am tired defending my self here against young idiots Who have not experienced shoot in life or Hunted as much as I have.  And yes I got kicked out of typing class in 1967. I will not bow down to no one. And My Dad turned 98 last week so I should be around awhile.. No one can chase Me off unless Amanda bars ME.  Not the end of the world. Like I said I don't want no post about Me unless I kill an animal.. I have realized  some of you on here don't know chit about life or respect. anyone......ADIOS................BOB!

8 hours ago, naturebob said:

Bradenman you are obiously imature And if I had a van down by the river your old lady was in it with me , how is that...........BOB!

LoL get some, BOB!

Bob we don't need your life story and age every single post! You've pm'd me saying youre a "good old drunk" so it's not unfounded.

It's not about a lack of respect. It's that I have no problem calling things like I see them and with no fear of offending the "godfathers" of this site. Isnt that the reason so many voted for Trump? 

brademan for POTUS 2020!

• Like 1

Not as die-hard as I used to be when licenses were cheap, tags were easier to draw and the mountains weren't so steep and rocky.  Probably a 5.  

However, each year I spend 11-12 days on my five-day Colorado elk hunt.  Didn't draw anything here in New Mexico this year, but I bought an OTC bear tag and will start doing some serious scouting when I get back from Colorado.  Probably will spend more days scouting and hunting for bear than do when I have a deer tag, as I know my deer hunting spots pretty well.  I will spend the week after Christmas with two of my grandchildren from Texas, up in the Gila, trying to fill their Youth Encouragement cow elk tags.  

Next year, we'll just have to see what tags I draw and how much time the Good Lord and my wife will let me spend afield.  

18 hours ago, naturebob said:

IF You  Guys are talking about Me as a drunk, F YOU. Me an Zeke-BE  talked and got the confussion  straightend out. He is a stand up guy. As far as You other guys go I won't call You names . I have more class than that. You don't know me or what I do ,so don't talk crap about somebody You Don't anything about. I gaurentee I have acomplished  more in life than most of You,with nothing given to me..So if You don't know me do not talk about me. Do yourself a favor and grow up and shut up..........BOB!

F me too I guess. I don’t think you are a drunk. But many of your posts read as if you were drunk when you write them. 

• Like 2

Just now, oz31p said:

F me too I guess. I don’t think you are a drunk. But many of your posts read as if you were drunk when you wrote them. 

Lets get back to hunting :)

• Like 2

I am lucky I live at the corner of 2 great units 34a and 34b so i can throw my kid and my binos on the quad and head out to the hills right after work. We shoot a lot of birds out there and scout quit a bit . My son wants to go every day but i have other responsibility. But that being said moving out here to Vail was the best move i have ever made I have access to so much great country right in my backyard. So hopefully spending that much time in the hills  will help my hunting