Sign in to follow this  
elkaholic

Unit 8 hunting camp?

"Seems there is something about that Keystone light brand that seems to be responsible for making people into slobs, because that is by far the brand preferred by slobs in 8. "

Dayum, I'll have to pony  up and buy  Coors Light so I am not guilty of being a slob  by beer choice!  LOL!  Not all of us who save a buck on beer are slobs, dont hate me if you see me with a KeyLight in my hand up there next week! I see lots of Budweiser cans left behind as well.  Its not the beer, its the mentality.  I have found  remnants from  pigs  who drink imports and toss them as well . And then there's the diapers!  Lets teach our kids to disrespect the land too!

Yea, I know lot of good guys drink Keystone.  I get a little bitter about what I am sure is just a a few bad apples that makes everybody else look bad.  For my camp, I bought some Prescott IPAs.  Only drank one.  In the heat, hoppy beers often miss the spot.  Might'a I preferred some cold Keystones then as well.

Feel free to swing by my camp next week and have one.  I appreciated the intel for  the hunt, I think I have some good areas  lined up now  PM me for camp site if you're gonna be out and around, I like to meet those who share respect for the outdoors.

Our camp was at the corner of 110 and 11.  There was a huge camp right before we got there... toy haulers, pull behinds, tents, & 5th wheels, upwards of 40 people or more I'd guess.  That said, they left it pretty clean.  It only took us one small bags to pick up what they left behind. 

Not bad...