maximus

Slob hunters

2 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Is the group of Luke Bryant lovin, weekend wrangler wearing, knock off resistol wearing, coors light in their yeti 110 any better? I mean come on man! A fedora, sweater vest and pre torn designer jeans at least get you a free night with a stripper. My oil stained work shirt gets me a honey do list after work lol.

what kind of hunter isn't excited about an ice cold coors light after a hunt? It's the only thing that gets me through 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

what kind of hunter isn't excited about an ice cold coors light after a hunt? It's the only thing that gets me through 

I could say a straight hunter, sane hunter, actual hunter, god fearing hunter, but I won’t. Any hunter who enjoys s beer after a kill is ok in my book (queer beer or not) as long as they take the can with them. Rainbows and smiles my friend, we’re all happy here 😉

• Like 3

2 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Is the group of Luke Bryant lovin, weekend wrangler wearing, knock off resistol wearing, coors light in their yeti 110 any better? I mean come on man! A fedora, sweater vest and pre torn designer jeans at least get you a free night with a stripper. My oil stained work shirt gets me a honey do list after work lol.

What’s a Luke Brian?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I could say a straight hunter, sane hunter, actual hunter, god fearing hunter, but I won’t. Any hunter who enjoys s beer after a kill is ok in my book (queer beer or not) as long as they take the can with them. Rainbows and smiles my friend, we’re all happy here 😉

After the kill? I was talking about after the morning hunt 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Just don't apply for the supreme court judge position..........just sayin!!!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Phil Beavers said:

Nope just hazy IPA's with high ABV's %.. None of this watered down 3% stuff you snow flakes drink 😂

Some of those special brews that have 10-11% alchohol are butt kickers. I'm speaking from experience. Lol.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

1 minute ago, Snapshot said:

Some of those special brews that have 10-11% alchohol are butt kickers. I'm speaking from experience. Lol.

Yeah most IPA's are about 6% ABV Double IPA's 8 - 10% and Triple IPA's are like 13% and just a couple pints will give you a pretty good buzz... Stouts have high ABV% too.. I was a light beer drinker for years mostly bud light , coors light , miller lite .. Now I cant go back. Lots of good breweries in Arizona now too.