Carren

Unknown scat

21 hours ago, Carren said:

Thank you for your input. I’m not a hunter. I’m a housewife who has run into this in a neighbors yard I have been watching. We are rural on 2-1/2 acres each and we are open to what ever wanders in. I found this website in hopes of finding help. Instead, I found a bunch of jokers. Thank you for not being one of them. I don’t know if it is worth my time to stay on or just get off this web site. This seems to be the “Men’s Club “ No women wanted. Later and thank you for your help.

I would say this site encourages women, the days of leaving wives and daughter's home to tend the house while the men and sons go out to hunt are quickly becoming a thing of the past. I'm very fortunate to have a wife that loves the outdoors and will be also spending time with my oldest daughter who has a deer tag in two weeks. If your a woman that's on facebook you should be used to internet caddiness.  We probably all assumed you were a dude, if these guys knew you were a woman they probably would have been more polite. It just seemed odd someone asking about scat, that also didn't know what elk scat looked like joining a hunting forum.  

36 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

We probably all assumed you were a dude, if these guys knew you were a woman they probably would have been more polite.

Dont say "WE" I knew it was a women. if I would have thought it was a dude I would have told him to get his broom and dustpan from the Kitchen, clean that mess up then go make me a Ham Sandwich. Cant say that to a Women cause they get all butthurt and call you a sexist pig. ;)

Plus thats why I posted the pic of the scat with a butterfy on it,

Thanks for all the responses. For those who thought I was a guy, my fault. I’m a happily married woman who was looking for information on scat that was found in a    neighbors yard. I didn’t know this was a men’s club. I also thought the web site was local. I live in Cave Creek, AZ. We are in a rural neighborhood. No fencing so we have   Javelina, bobcat, mountain lions, deer and rabbits.  There are probably a lot of other animals that I’m not aware of. Not being a hunter, I’m not out looking at the ground for scat. The picture I posted came from a neighbors yard who’s home I am watching. Not knowing how it got there or by what I posted to this website.  I do believe it is Javelina and I want to thank everyone for trying to help me.