goinhuntn

Coming Home

Well this has been along time coming. After 20 years of trying to convince my wife to leave communist California, it is finally going to happen! I got a call on monday from my brother in law, he says

he is needing a construction superintendant. I talked to him on the specifics, and told him I would talk to the wife and get back to him. I am a small General Contractor specializing in Kitchen & bath remodels and

do most of the work myself. My body is getting torn up & I've had a nagging pain in my hip area for about the last 5 to 6 years. Being self employed & going to the doctor to get checked out doesn't work out to well.

I finally asked my wife to make me an appointment so I can find out whats up with my hip. I see the doctor yesterday & he says my hip is bone to bone & I need it replaced. My wife tells me take the job your brother in law offered you & quit doing the physical work. So I made the call today to take the job, money is decent & I won't have to physically tear my body up anymore. So to make a long story I am finally coming back home to Arizona & could not be happier!! I have missed it since the day I moved away even though I hunt there every year. It never ever felt like home in California & I have hated it since the day I moved here. My kids are all out of school & moving on. We are ready to start a new chapter in my old stomping grounds & I can't wait. 30 days & counting down to coming home!!!

• Like 10
  • Love 1

First welcome back to the FREE State of Arizona! Oh those CA laws and crap sucks. 

• Like 1

Welcome back.  There’s no place like home!

• Like 1

Prodigal son Returns

• Like 1

I must say I definitely don’t have any California ways!!! Hate this state with a passion!! Tried to leave years ago, but life happens & didn’t want to pull my kids out of school. They’re all grown up now. I’m so grateful for the job offer from my brother in law!!! Can’t wait to finally buy a resident hunting license.

• Like 2

Just in case you need a refresher: :D

842C20C3-662E-465F-B138-056A57753BE3.thumb.png.45e73d37d97e7d8e7e6448bd8b28a8a7.png

• Like 1

You should re-title the thread “Escape from Kalifornistan”. Make it a themed, Snake Pliskin style escape with the wife as your co-pilot.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, joe hunter said:

Please lock the door when you leave CA.

Definately agree with that!!!!!!

Happy for you,welcome home.

• Like 1