antlerhuntress

3 Pack Goats and trailer

Jake, Henry, and Clyde are 2 1/2 years old and are ready for conditioning and start packing. They are from a dairy/pack goat establishment in Moab. They are from a clean herd and of the Mamm-key Alpine Dairy Goats line. I got them when they were a week old and bottle fed them.They are sweet and love lots of attention. These guys follow well on and off the trail. I really love these guys and would like for them to go to an approved home where they will be cared for. I find I don't have the time that is required and don't want to ruin them. I don't have kids and am sure that would take some time for them to get used to. I can sell them with or without their trailer. $300 for just goats and $1,300 with their trailer and camping fence. The trailer is in great shape, the previous owner used it to haul a motorcycle so the floor is excellent. 1994 CM Trailer with brakes and fully enclosed. Located in Flagstaff.

thumbnail_20180910_182148.jpg

thumbnail_20180910_182156.jpg

thumbnail_20180926_153323.jpg

thumbnail_20180926_153401.jpg

thumbnail_20180910_182136.jpg

• Like 1

Boy would I love to take them off your hands, i have the perfect set up for them however the pack goats I have would probably beat them up. Do you have the sawbucks and panniers for them too? I cant seem to find the "pinned" pack goat section I started a couple years ago. Maybe Amanda removed them when the format here changed??  

2 and 1/2 are a little young yet, should wait until they are 3 years old to pack any weight on them but they could start training to have the sawbucks and panniers on them empty.