Hoss50

Hunting Pain Relief?

I recently started to use a CBD cream for pain relief of joints and such. It works pretty well honestly, but 1 ingredient is Menthol so it smells that way. I want to see if any knows of 1 that is unscented or has a more mellow smell. I dont think menthol will help attract deer on my upcoming hunt, but I am going to need to use something for my joints. 

What are you using? I am trying to rely less on things like ibuprofen or tylenol for joint relief. 

Don’t worry about your smell. If an animal get your wind it’s over regardless. Just mind the wind.

I bow hunt after days without a shower. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Real men use bourbon 

Nobody would mistake me with a real man. I don't drink coffee and rarely drink bourbon. I am a girly man. 

• Like 2

Hunting with the kid is hard on my legs feet and knees. I just hit the sack early and live with it. then recuperate when I get home. hasnt gotten to the point were I cant hunt cause of the pain.

I ended up getting a cot the last to years and its helped a ton.

• Like 1

The cbd oil work great, they also have daily pills and a vape pen for quick effects.. 

the most terrible agony i ever endured on hunting trips was calf and hamstring cramping.  scary painful, crippling.  a few months ago i discovered drinking baking soda water for the awful cramps coming from my bp meds.  instant relief after years of pickle juice, pills and gatorade.  they were worthless but the baking soda was a minor miracle.

lee

Try some Emu Oil. Two guys from Phoenix concocted a horse liniment but it has a smell. It's called Flexall 454.