More D

Need Party items

I have a rather large party at my home this coming weekend.  

I need a line on a few items..

I am going to have a few beer kegs. I am looking for an ice chest set up that has one or two taps on the side with metal coils kept on ice on the inside to help chill the beer even more. Not sure if I am making sense but I saw this a big party once and loved it. 

Anyone here have a contact for a port-a-potty? Strange I know but just one for the backyard the night of the party for us males would be a big help.

Normally I don't not worry about these things but it is my daughter's Quincerera so a big deal for me.

Thanks

Sounds like fun. I’ve seen the cooler keg/tap setup you describe so it makes sense, but I don’t have a line on one. Might get lucky on Craigslist. 

The place where you buy the kegs may have one for rent. Usually a tub of ice will do the trick as the keg draws from the bottom.

You can always put the keg into a trash can and fill it with ice or use the water tub from Tractor Supply or Shoppers Supply

1 hour ago, adamroberson said:

Hi everyone! My husband's birthday is coming up and we want to find a company that organizes themed parties. Any suggestions?

Check out some of the replies in the Free Rooster thread. I'm sure you can find someone to help you out!

• Like 1

☝️I knew it would be a matter of time some one would say something.  Also a 2 year old post rejuvenated.🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

Love seeing old ones come back to life

3 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Titiesandbeer.com

Xtube.com

Might want to check out the guys post. Guys name and the party is for his husband. Don't think he would be interested in that website.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

It's also trany and fag friendly.

So what your saying basically that it's right up his alley?