Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

*Bull Elk Blessing from donated tag, oh wait... aka Casey's favortism conspiracy theory post.

41 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Ed did you read the subject title?

I think he set the stage and tone for this thread. The deplorables myself included responded accordingly. 

He changed it when Casey started talking trash. It was titled something else before.

• Like 1

Wow, so much drama.   

For those worried about how the tags get allocated to wounded vets, please call Eddy Corona and talk with him directly about how he allocates tags that are donated to his organization, Outdoor Experience 4 All.  Eddy is a good friend of mine and I know he is happy to talk with anyone at anytime about this or anything else about his organization (OE4A).  His cell number is 480-529-8340.  

I am locking this thread so we can just move on.  Please if you have issues with an organization, call and deal with them directly.  Offer to help improve the organization if you think it needs changing.  Be the change you wish to see.  And if you have a problem with another member, deal with it directly with them.  Bashing each other in the forum is just completely unproductive.  

• Like 9