Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

*Bull Elk Blessing from donated tag, oh wait... aka Casey's favortism conspiracy theory post.

8 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I have no problem being the bad guy because I speak my mind.

By the way, youd be amazed all the texts and private messages I have been getting saying they agree with me.

For the record, Mike, I thank you for your service and do think you deserve some tags.

Three in one season seems like a little much, given how many wounded vets we have.

Not all wounded vets hunt, and can't always make the hunt when it's time to go.

I have a lot more I'd like to add, but I've been drinking, so I'll bite my tongue for now. 

• Like 2

Way to go!  That is great how you were able to fight through the pain to get the job done. It;s that kind of perseverance that makes our armed forces second to none.  I am not surprised that a lot of people returned their tags this year.  With point guard, it's easy for people to opt to keep their points for another year.  

Hunting on a private ranch in Wyoming is truly a special opportunity.  Good luck with that.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, MT_Sourdough said:

Way to go!  That is great how you were able to fight through the pain to get the job done. It;s that kind of perseverance that makes our armed forces second to none.  I am not surprised that a lot of people returned their tags this year.  With point guard, it's easy for people to opt to keep their points for another year.  

Hunting on a private ranch in Wyoming is truly a special opportunity.  Good luck with that.

The Wyoming deal is open to so many more vets so spread the word. 50% service connected or more and i put contact info in comments.

12 hours ago, ctafoya said:

Not all wounded vets hunt, and can't always make the hunt when it's time to go.

I have a lot more I'd like to add, but I've been drinking, so I'll bite my tongue for now. 

Thanks for quoting Casey since i blocked him long ago i never see his stupid comments unless someone quotes him. 😀  if he would just research before speaking. Maybe he wants the donated tags for the illlegals? Anyways to each his own.

Casey i am sure you are getting all kinds of texts and emails agreeing with your stance on this matter. 😁 I know for a fact we have at least a half dozen other classless clowns on here (but smart enough to not talk crap about a 100% service connnected vets getting donated tags) that also feel cheated that they do not get tags others donate to 100% service connected veterans, wounded warriors and sick kiddos. The same clowns put their non hunting wives, mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews in for tags and use their points to get premium tags they did not wait in line for then they donate their non hunting family members tags while stealing from the next guy in line who waited honestly for that tag. Hmmmmmm

Casey what is your favorite coues unit? I would like to put in a request for a December tag for that unit if 1 ever comes available. Thanks

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, reece_mess16 said:

Great bull!  Congrats!

Thanks! It all happened so fast i'm still staring at him like "did all that just happen?" :) i am verry happy with him and can't wait for the steaks. I killed my bison in 16 and had all primes done to keep butcher cost down so have had to be quite burger creative. 😂

I though these dontated tags could only go to wounded combat vets? I read on hunts for Heros and they talk a lot about emotional healing for combat wounds  (physical or other wise) 

52 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

A "request" for a donated tag.....

Ummm......  Huh? :wacko:     Ambiguity?   What is your point?

He's implying that this guy knows someone high up who keeps giving him the coveted tags why all the other vets get cow hunts and less desirable hunts. I think he should play the lottery myself. Trophy bull,rifle antelope,strip  archery, all in one year. I'd be buying some powerballs for sure.

• Like 4

On 10/9/2018 at 11:14 AM, oz31p said:

I though these dontated tags could only go to wounded combat vets? I read on hunts for Heros and they talk a lot about emotional healing for combat wounds  (physical or other wise) 

100% service connected vets can also be eligible. Also sick kiddos is where the donated tags originated from. I do not know what AES has as their standards but G&F does have eligibility requirements.

On 10/9/2018 at 12:52 PM, TOBY said:

He's implying that this guy knows someone high up who keeps giving him the coveted tags why all the other vets get cow hunts and less desirable hunts. I think he should play the lottery myself. Trophy bull,rifle antelope,strip  archery, all in one year. I'd be buying some powerballs for sure.

L.O.L. that is Casey for ya, implications and finger pointing is what he does. I don't know Eddy very well at all actually. Have met him i believe 3 or 4 times in person to get tags and once at banquet. If i had physically been able to hunt the strip i really doubt this bull tag would have come to me. But again for the folks who can't get it threw their skulls thousands of vets don't qualify for these tags or have not filled out applications with organizations participating or they are not hunters. Out of the vets that do qualify and are registered in participating program how many can travel the day after a tag is handed to them? Physically many are unable at the time of the hunt as i have been unable multiple times. OE4A i would say is geared way more towards kiddos and i see plenty of them with some awesome critters posted on f.b. if you follow the oe4a organization you would know this rather than talking favortism on here. I happen to be the only 1 who gets donated tags that is stupid enough to try and share the experience and pictures with this obnoxious, disresoectdul, jealous crowd. I do wish it were possible to switch places with a few of you physically for a year or so and let you experience life from my physical perspective.. I would live to see someone like Casey at Physical Therapy 3x a week dor hour or 2 each visit, or at the pain clinic every 2 weeks dor injections of lidocaine-steroid-torradol, or getting infusions when he gets back from a hunt because he pushed it to much trying to have some what of a normal life doing what he loves, i would love to see him or any of the like button pushers on the favortism post to have to use prednisone to walk then suffer the consequences of 5 hip surgeries because of necrosis (dead, collapsed bone) from the only drug that helped him walk to hunt or even be able to visit Disneyland with his family.. Would love to see Casey or any of you crap talkers have to go lay down and drop your pants and get a nerve block in his hip on opening morning of his early rifle bull elk hunt because he wants to be able to do it without falling all day long.. Let us not forget the knee braces, compression stockings, back braces, canes, crutches you take just incase. 

If any of you would be willing to accept this for a premium tag you happen to get because you are eligible and available well then i also suggest a good psychiatrist cuz something is seriously wrong with you.  

Since the same few as always decide to talk crap and try and tarnish the name of a man who does great things for disabled hunters of Arizona i will go ahead and keep my future hunt success to myself. Really some of you just flat out disgust me.

I do hope none of you actually find yourself in this situation trust me the hopes of a good tag do not outweigh the struggles of being sick.

• Like 6