Sign in to follow this  
Rag Horn

Anyone know who’s set up this is?

What is going on in that first pic?

Probably to get ahold of the guy, find out his hunting plans for the spot/area. So he can be courteous and potentially try to coordinate around each other.

I've dropped my business card with an note that I'm hunting an area also and to give me a call to share info/coordinate in a couple cameras I've found in pretty remote areas I hunt. Unfortunately no one's ever called 😪

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, brademan76 said:

Probably to get ahold of the guy, find out his hunting plans for the spot/area. So he can be courteous and potentially try to coordinate around each other.

I've dropped my business card with an note that I'm hunting an area also and to give me a call to share info/coordinate in a couple cameras I've found in pretty remote areas I hunt. Unfortunately no one's ever called 😪

Yeah that’s it exactly. I just wanted to avoid stepping over another hunter. I found a draw I wanted to watch when the sun comes up opening morning. When I was hiking out I saw this set up and it became obvious I wasn’t the only one hoping to shoot a toad out of that canyon. 

I searched my pack for some way to leave a note but couldn’t scrabble together something. 

• Like 2

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:55 AM, brademan76 said:

What is going on in that first pic?

External battery