Sign in to follow this  
creed

more rain

I know we always worry about spring and early monsoons for antler growth and what not but these oct rains are what really anchor javelina to new growths in the wash bottoms come Jan/feb. 

• Like 3

I’m out side of strawberry the rocky rds are ok but the dirt roads are pretty sloppy right now

• Like 1

Will be lots of wildflowers. Thinking of going up to 23 and do some squirrel hunting. Or should I go up to Happy Jack or Morman Lake area?

• Like 1

Prdatr, what is your email address?  Tried to send you a PM but it says you can't receive them.

2 minutes ago, knothead said:

Prdatr, what is your email address?  Tried to send you a PM but it says you can't receive them.

somebeach1@cox.net

Ton of rain here in Mesa. Never seen so much rain in October. Going to take the side by side out tomorrow and scout my quail spots and see how the coveys faired through the brutally dry winter and hot azz summer. I’m not optimistic. 

• Like 1

Sitting in my recliner listening to it come down in Vail (while watching DVR'd hunting shows lol) with more forecasted for the coming week. Tomorrow is going to be in the 60s and mostly clear down here so I'm getting out for a day scout in my new area if for nothing else than to enjoy this great weather and glass up a few deer. Hopefully the rain overnight will have them on their feet in the morning.