Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Hunting season in Michigan

24 minutes ago, Ohthatguy said:

Hunting??? Hardly... Just a matter of deciding which one you want to shoot. 

Here's how it works.  If you don't feed them on your land they will be on your neighbors land. And your neighbor ain't going to let you hunt it. Because he is feeding them also.

Top picture is beets and I didn’t get the apples picture because they were all gone! Guy at the counter claimed a little further north and the gas stations had multiple pallets of each! He also said that this is the last year as their G$F is shutting it down due to disease spreading! Don’t know anything about I, ain’t hunting just learned something new about Michigan hunting!🙃

7 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Top picture is beets and I didn’t get the apples picture because they were all gone! Guy at the counter claimed a little further north and the gas stations had multiple pallets of each! He also said that this is the last year as their G$F is shutting it down due to disease spreading! Don’t know anything about I, ain’t hunting just learned something new about Michigan hunting!🙃

Yeah that's how cwd is spread. Saliva

We used to use parsnips.    The deer loved something a bit different.    Personally I hated feeding the deer.   The deer habits really changed once everyone started feeding them.   When a deer would come to a bait pile they would be scared to death and it would be almost impossible to draw your bow to shoot them.    Worst part is if you didn't feed the deer then you wouldn't have deer on your property.   Deer would be better off if baiting was not allowed.     

• Like 2