Sign in to follow this  
goinhuntn

Tag donated

Well its bitter sweet! I just sent off my late rifle tag to Arizona Elk Society to be donated. I am moving back to Arizona & starting a new job on the 22nd so not gonna be able to get time off for my hunt.

I am super pumped about moving back, but bummed I won't be able to use my tag this year. I am ok with it as I know a wounded warrior will get to use it & have awesome time. I would like to thank

Tom Wagner & Arizona Elk Society for helping me complete the tag transfer. What a great way to give back to our vets!!!!!!

• Like 6

Good on you. Glad you went through Tom.  What tag was it, if you don’t mind me asking?

6 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Good on you. Glad you went through Tom.  What tag was it, if you don’t mind me asking?

Unit 8 late rifle

I tagged along on a pack out Friday for a vet that never hunted before. Dale from wild heritage taxidermy and a couple guys took a vet out that shot his first ever animal. He was thrilled. Nice big cow. Those donated tags really make a difference to those vets, good for you and good karma to you like muledeerare3e said! It was cool to see how someone who basically does It for a living does It.  I learned something so it was a great morning.

• Like 5