Sign in to follow this  
POk3s

I come in peace!

I would say if you want the most action come hunt in Jan with an otc archary tag.. then you can hunt multiple units and then you can decide what unit you like and you can start putting in for rifle hunt in that unit.. also if you would have posted this question 10 or so days ago you could have put in for javalina and hunted them the same time you hunt deer.. also archery.. in az the rut happens in Jan so that's when you will see the most bucks.. as far as unit like everyone said any unit. I like the 34s because they are by my house .. good luck 

Hey jacob, thank you. 

Im actually just getting a really early start on this, as coming down to Arizona this year (or early 2019) is out for me. I had all my wyoming tags (still looking for an elk) as well as Montana elk and deer tags. I then head to Nebraska in December for white tail. So I'm already trying to get my 2019 hunting season planned out. I love adventure hunts and doing new stuff! 

Welcome to the site. There are a lot of tags that can be drawn relatively easy as others have said and i agree with all units hold big bucks. There is a ton of diversity in habitat throughout the state so if you have a certain type you like to hunt that can narrow it down.  After my experience hunting WY in the past, i would guess you are used to lots of hunters so this will be similar.

PM me if you have any questions and would like to chat.

On 10/18/2018 at 9:57 AM, POk3s said:

Hey jacob, thank you. 

Im actually just getting a really early start on this, as coming down to Arizona this year (or early 2019) is out for me. I had all my wyoming tags (still looking for an elk) as well as Montana elk and deer tags. I then head to Nebraska in December for white tail. So I'm already trying to get my 2019 hunting season planned out. I love adventure hunts and doing new stuff! 

no problem.. wow sounds like you have a lot more fun than me lol maybe one day when the kids are a bit older i can hunt around like that thats awesome. if you decide to put in for 34a 34b let me know i am no expert hunter but get to spend a lot of time in the units because they are my back yard. one thing that is happening is Vail AZ is growing like crazy so its putting more people in those units if not hunting just playing in the desert/hills.. i dont know how it will affect the hunting yet but just something to think about.