Sign in to follow this  
gogoj1

US Troops interfering with hunt in border units 36B etc

With our President threatening to deploy 5,000 - 7,000 active troops to the border I'm wondering if they will shut down access to NF? I'm in 36B again this year. Has Ruby Road ever been closed? It's been done in Organ Pipe NF and elsewhere I believe. What I have read they are planning to build permanent housing and "30 barriers", whatever that means. Hard to make scouting plans with our President's fondness for unpredictability.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, gogoj1 said:

With our President threatening to deploy 5,000 - 7,000 active troops to the border I'm wondering if they will shut down access to NF? I'm in 36B again this year. Has Ruby Road ever been closed? It's been done in Organ Pipe NF and elsewhere I believe. What I have read they are planning to build permanent housing and "30 barriers", whatever that means. Hard to make scouting plans with our President's fondness for unpredictability.

You mean the one that’s trying to make it a safer place to be?

• Like 14

Philly fake out coming. Something will pop up to take away our attention and the gate will be held wide open while we're looking the other way.

God Bless him. Hoping he sends many more and halts all cross-border traffic. Plenty of other areas to hunt in 36B than just Ruby Rd. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, gogoj1 said:

Do you think 5000 troops are going to disrupt your hunt more that 14000 illegal immigrants trotting through? 

• Like 13

Maybe you should stay in the much safer coues units like 23, 24b, 21, 22.   The deer are bigger in those units anyway and no bp issues bothering your hunt. 

Do your part as any descent American would do. Go about on your hunt and report any illegal activities you see. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, gogoj1 said:

Hard to make scouting plans with our President's fondness for unpredictability.

Just re-read your post. You can pretty much shove your hunt up your a$$ as far as I'm concerned. Some people just don't make sense.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Dumbest post ever. Mobilize a division. 

• Like 2

All the troops to be deployed will be support troops either way. Unfortunately that’s part of hunting near the border. Had we not had so many enemies within(liberal democrats, Rino republicans), our border wouldn’t be an issue ever. Thank them for your troubles, not Trump. 

• Like 8