Sign in to follow this  
azruger

Globe Shooting

It is a sad day for myself my friends and my home town of globe. We lost 2 great people today. One was particularly close. She played volleyball for Miami and was my wife's arch nemesis back in 93. She was a great player and women.  Rest in peace Christy licano...

• Like 1

Very sad to happen anywhere, wish all peace and prayers.

• Like 1

22 year old Navajo Sterling Randall hunt was playing pool with the victims. Victims went out back to smoke hunt left and returned right away. Went to back patio and opened fire in the victims. 

Thank you. It really hits home. You see it in the news and it breaks your heart to see innocent people taken from us in such selfless acts of violence. It really hits home when it's your home town and people you have known throughout tour life. It has already started with people saying "we need tougher gun laws" even talk of trying to make arizona a non-open carry state. Our society needs to understand guns don't kill people. People kill people with guns. Don't be ignorant!!! Someone has to load that gun and pull that trigger.. lay a gun on a bar table locked and loaded and it will never jump up and start shooting unless some coward piece of shoot grabs it!!!!!! We don't need tougher gun laws we need harsher consequences for the people who commit the crimes. Make prison tough not a dam vacation where you can get a college degree,free medical and free food all at he expense of the victims and rheir families...

• Like 5